Evening Treatment Program (ETP)
The Evening Treatment Program (ETP) is modeled after one of the latest forms of alcohol/drug treatment that has proven highly successful for many individuals.
The ETP involves a series of group sessions, three days a week for a 12-week period. After completion of the 12-week period, the individual will enter a 12-week aftercare program which meets once a week. Each evening session is educational as well as discussion and therapy. It is scheduled at times that are convenient for most individuals and designed to prove the least amount of interruption in the daily responsibilities of most individuals and families.
Who Can Use This Program?
Many individuals with special needs or in unique situations along with individuals seeking basic primary treatment, find this program meets their needs.
The added intensity of the program seems to enhance recovery for individuals just entering treatment as well as those who have had problems with chronic relapsing. This program can also be used as an alternative to inpatient rehabilitation or as a continuation of shortened inpatient stays.
All individuals are initially evaluated to determine the appropriateness of this program for meeting their needs.
The Evening Treatment Program includes:
- Individual Assessment
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Group Therapy
- Individual Counseling as needed
- Introduction to Self Help Groups
- Family Sessions
- Regular contact with all Referral Sources such as: Probation, Parole, Drug Court, Department of Social Services (DSS), Child Protective Services (CPS), Family Services, Primary Health Care, Mental Health and any other services that may be involved in the individuals life.
- Other Recovery Issues including:
- Relaxation Training
- Stress Reduction
- Assertive Communication
- Mood Swings
- Alcohol/Drug Education
- Physical Effects
- Stages of Change
- Disease Model
- Recovery Process
- Relapse Signs
- Family Aspects
- Post-Acute Withdrawal symptoms
- Self Help Groups
- Ongoing Assessment and referral for special needs such as:
- Panic Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Health Issues
- Abusive Relationships
- Aftercare Planning and Implementation:
- Creating a Relapse Prevention Plan
- Creating a Discharge Plan
**All treatment at Harbor Lights is confidential in compliance with Federal Regulations.
**There will be regular urine screening and breathalyzer testing.