Evening Treatment Program (ETP)
The Evening Treatment Program (ETP) is modeled after one of the latest forms of alcohol/drug treatment that has proven highly successful for many individuals.
The ETP consists of 2 components, Evening Treatment Education and Evening Treatment Cognitive. Each participate begins in education for two days per week for a 12-week period. After completion of this group, the participate gets staffed and switched into the cognitive group which is one day per week for a 12-week period. It is scheduled at times that are convenient for most individuals and designed to prove the least amount of interruption in the daily responsibilities of most individuals and families.
Who Can Use This Program?
Many individuals with special needs or in unique situations along with individuals seeking basic primary treatment, find this program meets their needs. All individuals are initially evaluated to determine the appropriateness of this program for meeting their needs.
The Evening Treatment Program includes:
- Individual Assessment
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Group Therapy
- Individual Counseling as needed
- Introduction to Self Help Groups
- Family Sessions
- Regular contact with all Referral Sources such as: Probation, Parole, Drug Court, Department of Social Services (DSS), Child Protective Services (CPS), Family Services, Primary Health Care, Mental Health and any other services that may be involved in the individuals life.
- Other Recovery Issues including:
- Relaxation Training
- Stress Reduction
- Assertive Communication
- Mood Swings
- Alcohol/Drug Education
- Physical Effects
- Stages of Change
- Disease Model
- Recovery Process
- Relapse Signs
- Family Aspects
- Post-Acute Withdrawal symptoms
- Self Help Groups
- Ongoing Assessment and referral for special needs such as:
- Panic Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Health Issues
- Abusive Relationships
- Aftercare Planning and Implementation:
- Creating a Relapse Prevention Plan
- Creating a Discharge Plan
**All treatment at Harbor Lights is confidential in compliance with Federal Regulations.
**There will be regular urine screening and breathalyzer testing.